Tecnoseal Report - 2018 Versilia Yachting Rendezvous

Sunday, May 13 ended the second edition of the Versilia Yachting Rendezvous. An undoubted success that, despite the rain at the end of the last day, brought about 22,000 people into the industrial heart of Viareggio, 25% more than in 2017. Of these, 9516 were professional visitors. In addition, 41% of visitors came from non-EU countries (mainly Russia, United States and United Arab Emirates) with a remaining 59% that was divided over Europe with a strong prevalence of France, Germany, England, Holland and Switzerland.

The fair covered a large zone of the harbor that started from an area on the ground set up with 170 exhibiting companies including shipyards, accessories, marinas and components of the production chain and services of excellence linked to the nautical sector.
The most impressive part, however, was reserved for the two docks with a parade of about a hundred impressive and beautiful boats coming from every corner of the world, the highest expression of the nautical excellence and the ability to design and build of the Italian shipbuilding industry.

"We are very satisfied with this second edition of the Versilia Yachting Rendez-vous" states Lamberto Tacoli, president of Nautica Italiana. "It was a success in terms of visitors and businesses. The widespread feeling among all the participating companies was that of a growing trust in the project and in its potential future developments. The conferences organized were very interesting: the research on the Market Monitor, developed together with Deloitte, the Legal Conference and the Design Conference deserving, again this year, to have gathered in Viareggio some of the greatest exponents of world design, thanks to the participating companies, our partner Fiera Milano and the institutions of the territory."

"The data of this edition confirm the validity of the project that allows the Versilia Yachting Rendez-vous to accredit itself as an event attended by companies and shipyards that represent the excellence of pleasure boating" declares Vincenzo Poerio, president of the Technological District for the Nautical and Ports of Tuscany. "The participation of Tuscan companies has grown, where the superyacht segment is more representative and the intense program has offered many insights and comparisons on technology and innovation and on European design. We will work to make the territory and the event even more attractive for brokers and international clients. Also for my part, sincere thanks to the partners, to all the institutions of Viareggio and Versilia who have worked alongside NAVIGO - leader of the manager of the district - in the organizational team."

"In these days Viareggio has proved to be a beautiful showcase unique in its kind, which has attracted buyers and visitors from all over the world, united by the passion for boats and the beauty of these places" Fabrizio Curci, CEO of Fiera Milano. "Fiera Milano has made available its know-how in the organization and management of major trade fair events in order to guarantee a second successful edition. It is an evolutionary path that has all the winning features to grow further."

Tecnoseal participated in the event once again together with Guidi srl, Veco SPA and Mase Generators in an alliance that proved to be successful and functional in giving an image to 360° of the capacity of Italian companies in the nautical sector. A common national root that combines four companies just like a branch of red coral, this year emblem of our joint participation. On the other hand, each of us runs the same proud Italian blood eager to show the world the prestige that distinguishes us. The work of Elizabeth Aro could not therefore characterize us better than that.

So We give you appointment to the third edition of the Versilia Yachting Rendezvous scheduled for May 2019, always in the splendid setting of Viareggio!

Here you can find the photo album where all the photos will be uploaded during the day.
Here instead the official video reports of the Versilia Yachting Rendezvous


Tags: Tecnoseal, Guidi srl, Events, Versilia Yachting Rendez-Vous, Tecnoseal Report, Veco spa, Mase Generators, Made In Italy

get in touch


Via Genova, 6
58100 Grosseto


+39 0564 453792 • Email
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

commerciale italia
+39 0564 465483 • Email
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

export department
+39 0564 453917 • Email
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.


Monday - Friday

8:30 AM - 12:30 PM / 14:00 PM - 18:00 PM